When you access and use this website, you are subject to these terms and your use of this site constitutes your agreement to abide by these terms.
- While the information contained in The Creche and Kindergarten Association Limited (C&K) Education Hub website (the “Ed Hub website”) is believed to be accurate and current, it is provided by C&K in good faith on an "as is" basis.
- C&K, its directors, officers or employees make no representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this website and none of them accept any responsibility arising in any way (including negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, the information contained in this website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by the law, C&K will not be liable to you, for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising in relation to the use of this website and the material on this website.
- The Ed Hub website relies on third party internet technologies to operate. C&K is not liable for any downtime or inaccessibility that may occur from time to time.
- C&K may from time to time update, remove, change and limit access to content on the Ed Hub website.
- As a condition of use of this website, you warrant to C&K, that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms.
- If you have been supplied with a login account and password to access this website, you must keep these details secret and not pass on any details arising from your use of this site to anyone except C&K, unless you have our written permission to do so.
- This website contains links to websites not maintained, controlled or associated with C&K and it does not make any endorsement, or any representation as to the accuracy of the information contained on those websites.
- C&K is the copyright owner of the content of this website or is licensed by the copyright owner to use the content on this website.
- Except as permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) no part of this website may be reproduced, adapted, performed in public or transmitted in any form by any process (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including further copying, recording, taking or by a storage and information retrieval system) without the specific prior written consent of C&K.
- You are permitted to download the documents made available via the website.
- C&K may collect information about the areas of the website accessed including the time and date from your use of the website. This information will assist with future development of the website.
- C&K does not represent that any information (including any file) obtained from or through this website is free from computer viruses or other faults or defects. It is your responsibility to scan any such information for computer viruses.
- C&K will not be liable to you or any other person for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or economic), however caused and whether by negligence or otherwise, which may result directly or indirectly from any computer virus or other faults or defect in this website.
- These terms are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts.
Blog Commenting Guidelines
Yarn with Us
QCAA says that a yarning circle is a harmonious, creative and collaborative way of communicating to:
- encourage responsible, respectful and honest interactions between participants, building trusting relationships
- foster accountability and provide a safe place to be heard and to respond
- promote interactions and community connectedness
- enrich learning experiences for children.
We welcome comments and questions on our posts, and value the blog as a space for conversation and connection. Please be aware that there are a few ground rules you must acknowledge when commenting, to keep the site welcoming and respectful for everyone. Comments are not reviewed before they are published. We may review comments from time and time, and will remove any comments which violate our guidelines.
Above all, be respectful of other commenters and bloggers.
We reserve the right to remove comments that:
- Make personal attacks of any nature or that are disrespectful to the writer.
- Are unlawful, harassing, defamatory, explicit, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, triggering or offensive.
- Advertise for commercial products or services.
- Include material that the poster does not own the rights to.
- Includes contact details of the poster, or anyone else, in the body of the post (phone number, email address, etc.).
- Are off-topic, repetitive or excessively long.
Please remember that blog posts and the comments sections form a conversation between writer and readers. We reserve the right to remove comments that convey a personal or irrelevant agenda.
Submitting your comment
Please note that your account name will be displayed under your comment – you can edit your display name in your account profile. Click on the pencil icon in the top right.
C&K reserves the right to republish comments on our blog in other material, such as leaflets, booklets, reports or elsewhere on the C&K websites. If we do this, we will not publish your name or any identifying information without your permission. C&K collects, stores, uses and discloses personal information, and upholds your rights, in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act).
Contacting C&K's Privacy Officer
Online: www.candk.asn.au/online-feedback-form - please select the feedback category 'privacy'
C&K Privacy Officer
257 Gympie Road
Kedron, QLD 4031
Telephone: 1800 177 092
For more information about privacy in general, please visit the Australian Information Commissioner's website at www.oaic.gov.au